Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The newest addition

The girls have been in school now for a few weeks and they are both really loving it. Maddie cried for the first few days when I would drop her off but after that, she has been doing great. We started her sticker chart again and that really helped. Last week she got her first line of stickers which earned her a special prize. We told her that she could choose whatever she wanted. I was a little nervous as to what she would choose. When it came time to go pick out something, she decided that she really wanted a fish. Matt and I decided that it wasn't a bad idea to get a little family pet since we will never own anything with fur. We let Maddie pick out her betta fish which she named "Goldfish." She loves taking care of it and feeding it every morning and evening. Kynzie has also been doing excellent in school and when I drop her off in the morning. Today I picked her up and she said, "can I sleep here tonight?" We told Kynzie that the fish would also be hers to take care of. Kynzie has also enjoyed feeding the fish, although it makes me nervous for Kynzie to be around that fish. I'm just waiting for the day for her to dump an entire bag of doritos in the tank like Matt did when he was a little kid. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment