Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Touch a Truck and Royals Game

Things have been busy lately and I have not been keeping up with my posts. I like to try and post once a week so the events are still fresh in my head. I had my Touch a Truck event at the Rec. Center a couple weeks ago and Maddie got to come with me the whole time. Matt brought McKynzie up later in the morning. Both girls really like the school bus. They each sat in the seats and Maddie pretended to drive them around.





The next day, Matt took Maddie to the Royals game. Maddie called me from the game and said she was eating ice cream, popcorn, pretzel, etc. They were giving away Royals Build A Bears to the first 10,000 fans so she was excited to get one of those. I knew Matt wouldn't take the camera so I made them take a picture before they left the house. Maddie was NOT excited at all about wearing that blue "boy" jersey. I guess it wasn't pretty enough for her. Matt said it stayed on until they got in the stadium. ha ha! She's such a girly girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment