Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sweet Sisters

Since staying home with Matt this summer and being around each other all of the time, the girls have gotten so close. Of course they still have their fights, but they really do love each other so much. They stick together and pretty much do EVERYTHING together. I really hope that continues throughout their lives. Here's a couple pictures of our sweeties! I just told them I wanted to take a picture of their matching braids.......the hugging each other was all on their own.






One day last week, I went to the salon and had zebra toes done on my lunch break (since I can't go home) and it took the girls probably 2 mintues once I got home for them to notice them. Of course, they then wanted toes like me, so this is my attempt at giving them zebra toes, kind of hard to see in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment