Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Update

We're all settling in to the new place and new town. I started my job last Monday and so far I am loving it! Matt started his job last Friday but doesn't have kids until Aug. 18th. The girls started daycare last Monday as well and are doing really well there. They both really like it but of course are still together. On Friday, they will each start at their own school. :(

Since starting daycare, the girls have really been doing a lot of role playing at home where they each take turns being the teacher and the student. It is so cute to listen to them play. They pretend that the toy room is the classroom and their bedrooms become other rooms in the "daycare." I snapped a couple pictures of them playing in there the other day but I really need to get some video footage of them playing.




Maddie always posing

No comments:

Post a Comment