Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Day of School

I figured that the first day of school was as good of time as any to start the blog back up. My goal is to document the girl's all throughout the school year! Maddie's in 1st grade at Moonlight Elementary and McKynzie's in preschool at Gardner Elementary. If we decide to send Kynzie to Kindergarten next year, she will go to Moonlight and the girls will finally be together at the same school.











The year has started off so amazing! If someone would have told me last year at this time how Maddie would be doing, I would have never believed it. She has come so far with her separation anxiety and is just doing super. Tomorrow we are even going to try dropping off in the drop off lane opposed to me having to park and get out and walk her into her classroom. She assures me she will do it so we'll see!


Here are a couple of pictures of the girl's first day of school. They each got some new school clothes and were so excited to wear them on the first day. I had them each pick out their clothes the night before. Maddie woke up on the first day and put her outfit on no problem. Kynzie on the other hand had to change hers 3 times before finally deciding on a pair of shorts and tank top that she has had for a while. Girls girls girls!

























No comments:

Post a Comment