Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kynzie's night wandering

Last Friday night, we stayed in with the girls and Matt and I rented a movie for after they went to sleep. We were downstairs watching the movie and Kynzie kept getting out of bed and coming down. I had to keep getting up and putting her back in bed. However, the last time I heard her upstairs walking around, I was too lazy to get up and figured she would just find her way back to her room. Well.....after the movie, Matt and I went upstairs and I was brushing my teeth and Matt went in the computer room to turn the lamp off and I hear, "Adraina, get in here hurry" so I go in there and there was little Kynzie fast asleep on the floor. Kiki in hand, water by her side and pants inside out! Gotta love it! Of course I had to take a picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment