Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Weekend

Last Friday night, Maddie had a date with one of her "boy" friends.......and both sets of parents.......and both siblings. I think that's how all of her dates should be FOREVER! We all went out to dinner and then to the movies to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. The kids had a great time. Maddie and Andon sat right in between Matt and I and Derek and Lisa sat right behind them so they had to behave themselves, haha! All joking aside, they really are good friends and get along so well together. They both used to be so shy but are really coming out of their shells. Kynzie did great at the movies again. AND she only had to go to the bathroom once this time.

Saturday we enjoyed the day with the girls. Went to the library and hung out at home. That night was our turn for "Date" night. The Lake's came over and watched the girls while Matt and I went out. We ate at Casa Ramos then went to Natasha's and met up with another couple. Once again, we had a great time. I am so glad we decided to start doing these dates nights, they have been wonderful!

Sunday after church we decided that we would go sledding at Jones park. After searching all over town for snowsuits and sleds, we finally got the supplies. Then, after another 45 minutes of trying to get the girls dressed in their gear, we were finally ready. We met the Temeyers there so the kids could go down together. Andon was taking turns giving the girls rides down the hill. Maddie did great! She even went down by herself several times without falling off. Everytime Matt or I tried to go down with one of the girls, we ended up crashing and one time poor Kynzie did a face plant in the snow with me landing on top of her. After that, she decided she wanted to go home and go potty! I took my camera so I could get some good pictures of the girls coming down the hill and when I went to take my first picture, I realized that my memory card wasn't in there. Dang, so no pictures this time. We still have plenty of snow on the ground so maybe we will get to go again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment