Thursday, April 23, 2009



Wow, Maddie turned 4! I can't believe she is already 4. I know people tell me all the time how they grow up so fast, but 4 years really has went by so fast. Maddie had a good day. She woke herself up in the morning (I usually have to peel her out of bed) and sprinted downstairs. As soon as she saw Matt she said, "Daddy, am I 4 now?" She was sooo excited. She got to wear her new outfit that Grandma Tootie got her for her birthday. I gave her some new headbands that morning but told her that her other presents would be a surprise when she got home. I made cupcakes for her to take to school and share with her friends. She was really excited to hand them out to everyone. I picked her up after school and Matt had her new princess bedding all put on her bed. She was really surprised and LOVED IT! As you can see from the pictures, McKynzie loved it too! She is so ready to be in a big girl bed. Every night she tries to get in bed with Maddie and she says, "Night Night." We took Maddie out for dinner and ice cream as well. She had a busy day and was on a sugar rush most of the day. Oh well, you only turn 4 once! Stay tuned for the Princess Tea Party this Sunday!






No comments:

Post a Comment