Thursday, April 30, 2009

Maddie's Princess Tea Party

Well, we had a birthday party! And it was a great one! Thank goodness it's over and we have another year to figure out how we will out-do this years. We had a Princess Tea Party for Maddie and some of her friends. Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Coco and Grandma Brenda came up to help with it. We spent all morning and afternoon decorating the room and getting everything just perfect for all the princesses. All the girls had a really fun time and Maddie thought it was pretty cool too :). I volunteered in Maddie's classroom for lunch today and her friends were still talking to me about the party, then the teacher popped in and said with a sigh that that's ALL the girls have been talking about ALL WEEK! I had to laugh. It was fun and the party seemed to go by so fast for how much work we put into it. I did learn one thing from the party though, Grandma Brenda.... I'll leave the pre-school teaching to you!! It's not for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment