Monday, October 5, 2009

Kynzie Kynzie Kynzie

Well, I posted on facebook on Friday that I had a two year old for sale. I had a few takers but no one actually followed through so I guess we'll just keep her :). Friday morning, I put her in her chair and gave her a white powdered sugar donut while I was getting ready for work. The next thing I know it is crumbled up in a billion pieces all over my floor. Grrrr. This one incident might not have irritated me so badly if she hadn't of woke me up at 3:00 am like she has been doing for the last week and a half now! I'm not quite sure what is going on with her but recently she has decided that at about 3:00 am, she needs to wake up and come downstairs and get me up. Luckily she goes back to bed pretty easy. However, this morning at 5:30 am, she was up and wasn't going back to bed. I heard her upstairs talking thru the monitor and she was saying, "my tummy hurts" then she came downstairs and proceeded to yell "EAT, EAT, EAT, EMEAL (oatmeal), until I got up and made her some oatmeal. After her oatmeal at 5:45 am she was good to go and went back to sleep until I had to wake her at 7:40 am. Matt and I are guessing that she is not eating enough at dinner or eating too early and it's just not enough to hold her until morning, so I guess we will be doing a bedtime snack with her so she will sleep in a little longer. There's one thing we know about Kynzie, she likes to EAT!

1 comment:

  1. That happens here every night with Anna if I forget to give the kids a snack before bed! And that's all she wants when she wakes up at 5am--something to eat. No fun!

    ReplyDelete